Since 1999, the globally collected Artist Linda Richichi has earned many Best of Show Awards at national and international Plein Air paint outs and exhibitions. One of her paintings that received a Best of Show was at the International Plein Air Painters World Wide Paint Out in Ontario, Canada. Notably, in 2012 Richichi was voted as National Best Intuitive Artist from About.com (then a NY Times company).
SELECTED RECENT EXHIBITIONS AND COLLECTIONS
- Nikki Sedacca Gallery, Edgartown, MA- Solo exhibit 2018
- 530 Burns Gallery, Sarasota,FL - Solo Exhibit 2018
- Ridgeline Art Gallery, Mariposa, CA - 2017 California Plein Air Painters exhibit
- Pontre Vedra Beach Cultural Center, Ponte Vedra Beach, FL - 2014, 2016
- Solo Exhibit, Nikki Sedacca Gallery, Edgartown, MA - 2015
- Mini Cooper Corp. commissions a work of art- 2015
- 530 Burns Gallery, Sarasota, FL - 2015- present
- New Century Artists Gallery, NYC, NY - 2012, 2013
For me, painting is a pilgrimage – a journey into the mystery of creation and, through that sacred path, ultimately a journey into the deepest reaches of my soul. If in my painting I am successful in reaching my goal, then I see it as a bridge into you.
I work to capture both what is seen and what is not seen. With intuitive leading the way, when on location I allow what I feel to override what I see. With years and years of classical training under my belt my hand can easily follow my heart creating a work of art that not only represents the scene but also allows the soul of the place to come forth.
Years of study with shamans has sharpened my understanding of energy, enhancing my ability to capture the invisible bringing life to each canvas. Through color, lines and brushstrokes I portray feelings that often cannot be put into words.
TO HEAR AND SEE LINDA PAINTING WATCH THE VIDEO BELOW.